About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

My mom just got back in town. She was gone to Intel in Portland and in Seattle and to see my Aunt Ali in Utah. I missed her I guess, but I did get to sleep in the bed with dad the whole time she was gone. Now, I just sleep on the floor like a dog... so sad. Don't they know I am the queen of the house? At least now that mom is home, my dad gets out of bed on time. One day while she was gone, I had to wake him up. He was just laying there, and he kept getting mad at me for putting my paw on his chest, but I had to pee, and he just wasn't listening. So, finally he got up. Now, it is much better.... I don't have to hold it nearly as long. Oh well, speaking of, it's time for me to go out. Hopefully, I can find some burs to get into. That's fun, because my parents get sooo mad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment