About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Friday, August 13, 2004

I've been getting really bored lately. I mean, mostly I sleep still, and that is good, and I have been spending a lot more time in the heavenly bed, and that makes me happy. But, my dad is working all the time now, and my mom, well, I don't know, maybe she's not coming back? But the main thing is that now that I have the bed all the time, both day and night, I am getting tired of it. Is it really possible? I have been waiting for this day for so long, and now, well, now I don't care. Maybe I just liked getting away with something ... it was special, now it just exists.... blah! Maybe I should start eating more stuff, that'll teach them not to leave me alone for so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment