About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Missing my dad... again

My dad was here this weekend which was AWESOME. Well, except I don't like that when he comes I either have to sleep on the floor or in the guest room. I mean, what is that about? And then, one night, my mom slept in the guest room, and I got stuck on the floor in the same room with that snoring beast. Other than his snoring though, I really like my dad, and now he is gone again. He said he will be back in just a few weeks though, so I guess its okay.

The coolest thing right now is that I have a new friend... her name is Cat, but she's not a cat, she's person... she's just named Cat. Anywho, she takes me running and plays with me and is just generally cool to be around. Sometimes, I get sad, because my mom goes to work, but then I think... ooh maybe Cat will come today, and that will be cool.

I really need to go to the spa... my dad called me mangy this weekend (I know, he's mean, but what can you do, I still like him, and he rubs my belly a LOT). I hope I get a beach and spa day this weekend, cuz really, I have been working HARD. Just this morning, I protected my mom from the big ole bunny that was running near her. And also, there was a puddle, and I totally splashed in it for her. I know she appreciates me. I can tell, cuz she's always saying how good I am and picking up my poop when we go on walks.

My friend Orwell started a blog too.... http://orwellthedog.blogspot.com/ He has a lot more pictures on his blog though. I should get my mom to help me with mine. Poor Orwell is stuck in Chicago. It is way too cold there for me. I am sooo glad I live here!

Okay, back to barking at the workers.... they keep bothering me while I am trying to sleep. Can't they just let the lawn grow so I don't have to hear them all the time? Oh wait, no they can't... its Irvine.

1 comment: