About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My New BFF

So... I am really sad that Margarita is leaving... don't get me wrong. I am even trying to score an invite to her going away party this weekend.

I do want to say, however, that I totally have a new bestie... her name is Gabi. She is way more renegade than Margarita. She took me on a golf course (I haven't been on one of those since my mom was a beer girl when I was just a young pup). She also walked me super far one day, so far I thought I might totally die, cuz I am kind of old and fat. Anyway, I was pooped, but then I was sooo happy, because we were at my other good friend David's house, and he took me for a ride in the car. I thought I would get to go somewhere cool... Normally, he takes me to the beach. That's fun except for he is always making this weird noise when we go there. It sounds like "Hunnnngggington" and he tries to get me to make the noise too... weirdo. Anyway, sorry, got distracted. I am kind of ADD. So, anyway, we got in the car, and instead of going some place cool, he just took me home. It was okay though cuz my new bestie was there.

My mom just told me she is going to stay with me for a whole week in February. I am soooo excited. I almost peed myself with joy, which kind of gets my mom back for torturing me with some kind of crazy small dinosaur thing that makes weird noises.

3 comments:

  1. Of course you are invited to the party!!! I really want to see you one last time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does baking soda get the pee out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I asked my mom... she says, yes baking soda gets the pee out, but that I am a good girl and grown up and unlikely to pee anytime soon :)

    Of course, when I get old I probably will again. I had a friend Sadie who I loved sooooo much and sometimes she peed on the carpet but my parents loved her anyway... they didn't yell at her like they do me.

    ReplyDelete