About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mom and Dad are back.... and I can almost roll over

My parents abandoned me for a week... they went to some place they keep calling "the big island" but I don't know whats so big about it. As for me, I was pretty well taken care of. My friends Gabi and David hung out with me all week. David taught me to roll over, but I am so fat, I get stuck on my back and then sometimes he is a sucker and just gives me the treat anyway. He also got me two new toys... woohoo! My parents came back and that makes me happy, but they keep talking about how I need a bath, and I am less happy about that. I'll post a picture though once I am all pretty again.

2 comments:

  1. Fess up Savannah - what did you do with mom's hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don, you ask an excellent question. Unfortunately, I don't know. She came home with a bag of hair, and there was talking about the fact that they didn't want me to eat... as if! Hair is gross... who the heck would eat it? I get enough of my own hair in my mouth from licking myself and then I have to cough it up. I would't eat a bag of someone else's hair. Anywho, I think she put it in the mail, but why on earth anyone would mail hair is almost as much of a mystery to me as why anyone would eat it.

    ReplyDelete