About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Sierra returns!

OMG! I have just had the craziest weekend! My mom came home again on Thurday and then on Friday I got to go to the spa. It is so great there. They put me in a whirlpool and give me treats and then they cut all that super hot hair off me and brush me and pet me. Then, after I got home I was so exhausted I went straight to sleep. The next morning, I got up and went on a walk with my mom. It was kind of long and hot, but mostly it was good. Then, when I got home, I went straight back to sleep again, and when I woke up I thought I was dreaming, because my old friend Sierra was at the door. I haven't seen her in almost three years, and there she was! It was so great! We played and played and played all weekend. At first I thought they were going to leave, but only my mom left. I was kind of sad, but Sierra and her mom are still around, so that's all I really care about. OOh for those of you who don't know Sierra, she's the one next to me in the picture that my my mom has on her picture frame. Okay, she's nosing at me... must be time to go play again!

No comments:

Post a Comment