About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So tired... can barely lift my head and paws to write to you. My dad left me with my friend Ansley this weekend, and there were other dogs there and then we went up to the mountains for hiking, and just...

Oh sorry, drifted off there for a minute... so tired.

When my dad picked me up last night, I fell asleep in the car before we even got home. I am just exhausted. I don't know where my dad was this weekend. He smelled like sand and ocean and beer when he got home though. He seems really tired too. So, we just are laying in bed today. Sometimes he reads, sometimes I try to type, but just so tired.

Okay, going back to sleep now. Will report more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment