About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

On this great holiday day, I thought I would wish you all a good one. I have had a great weekend.... I got to go to the beach on Saturday and then the spa. I got to go on a hike yesterday. And today I have been lazing around under my mom's feet while she works. I hear my Uncle Mike is coming to see me tonight too.

Now, all that positive does have its downsides. I recently learned that Bo is getting a lot more attention than I am. I get it... he's the President's dog, fine fine. But, when we were at the store, I was so excited that the check out guy gave me a treat that I almost missed it, but then there it was ... a WHOLE BOOK about Bo! I have to do my OWN authorship and all I get is a stinking blog.

Moooooommmmmmm! Come on!!!! I want a book too! (I sure hope she reads this and gets that I was whining and whimpering and gives me what I want).

http://www.amazon.com/Americas-Commander-Leash-Naren-Aryal/dp/1934878707

No comments:

Post a Comment