About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Monday, May 18, 2009

Why oh why does the world hate me?

Okay, so to start with, last night, there was a crazy bad earthquake... well maybe not crazy bad. Nothing fell down really, but it did shake for a long time. I was really scared and tried to run in the bedroom. My mom sat with me and comforted me though. My dad ran outside... he is soooo East Coast! I heard it was a 5, which I guess is pretty big.

Then, this morning, before my mom's alarm clock even went off, there was all this crazy noise outside. They are taking away my sidewalk! I love that sidewalk. I walk on it, and sniff things, and do all kinds of stuff, but there they were just breaking it up and taking it away.

So, then I came to my mom's office, which was awesome at first because I got to see my Uncle Don, and he pet me and pet me and was super nice. The only problem was that my mom forgot her keys. So, I had to get locked in the lab while she went and did stuff, and I hated it so much I started barking. But then she came back, and we sat on the couch, and also I got to lie on the awesome cold tile floor. So, I guess it seems like its going okay now. I hope I get to go home soon and my world stops changing!


Here are some pictures of me hard at work in the LUCI lab.



No comments:

Post a Comment