About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

New friend Bolt

My mom's friend Melissa came over last night with her daughter Z. We watched Bolt... it was so fun! Also, we had pizza which means my dad gave me a lot of crust. I am so happy that he hates crust, because it means thatI get to eat a lot of it.... nevermind that it makes me gassy later. Anyway, the good news is that we had this whole thing about whose human different people were, and my dad is my human, but Melissa said I have two humans so I guess my mom is also my human. Anyway, Z decided she was Penny, and Melissa was Bolt. So, that meant Z is Melissa's human, and it was sooo funny because she was crawling on the floor and Z pretended she had a leash to walk her. M wasn't a very good walker with the leash though, kinda like me, and so Penny, I mean Z, I mean Penny, kind of gave up. Oooh I have to run.... my dad just made me ground turkey for dinner... yum! Nevermind that I am personally growing my parents' carbon footprint with my carnivorous diet and habit of pooping everywhere.


No comments:

Post a Comment