About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Healthy Puppy!

I got some great news lately... my liver levels are NORMAL! Now, I know you don't probably know a lot about dog livers, and I haven't talked a lot about my issues, but trust me when I say, when your liver goes bad, your parents have to do a lot of icky pooper scooping. Plus, they get really worried. Well, I have been taking this awesome supplement Denosyl that the vet gave me (and my mom smartly found for super cheap on Amazon... well, okay, not super cheap but like half the price of the vet). After a few months of this, my liver levels went down, but I was still sick. As of last week, I am as healthy as I was years ago! Dad blames cheap dogfood ingredients (even though I have a stupid expensive prescription dog food) for poisoning me slowly over time. Mom blames that short little human who keeps throwing his food on the floor for me. Either way, I don't care... I am HEALTHY! And I totally have my doggy spirit back. I like to play and I even tolerate the little one who chases me all over the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment