About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Sunday, January 06, 2013

Running!

I am super excited to report that my parents have started running. Yes, that's right... the people who only like to exercise in front of the tv have decided to start running outdoors. This is great news for me, because I like to go go go. The bad news for me, of course, is that I am old... couldn't they have done this when I was younger? My mom even ordered a new jogging stroller (see below for picture .... cuz she is super excited about it). She claims it won't run me over and that way she can bring me and the little man along on her runs. I am not sure I buy it, but I did see someone with a dog and a stroller, so I guess its okay. Plus, she owes me.... she left for a few hours today, and when she came home she was covered in Riley's fur! Can you believe it?  She is such a cheater :)






No comments:

Post a Comment