About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Monday, March 10, 2008

Beach and spa for me

I had an awesome day yesterday! I got to go to the beach in the morning with my friends Zack, Zoe, and Zuleka. They are a little better than me at the whole fetching and swimming in the waves thing, but I am learning. Zuleka can catch a frisbee like 8 feet off the ground... it is AWESOME. Plus, she got totally rolled by a wave and kept on coming. I couldn't believe it. I played a little, but I get tired. So, I laid in the sand with Zoe. She's a little older and more my speed.


Anyway, after I got good and dirty at the beach, I got to go to the spa. They rubbed me down and put me in the whirlpool. They cut my nails and my hair and even made me smell like jelly beans. it was awesome. Plus, my mom gave me new toys. Now, I am totally representing for my blue state peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment