About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Thursday, March 27, 2008

The earth MOVED!

Okay, what on earth was that????? Last night, we are all sitting around just fine. My mom was working with her friend David. I was sleeping on the couch. Then, all of a sudden, everything was shaking. My mom said something about a plane flying too close to us, but I thought she was crazy. No airplanes do that! Anyway, a few minutes go by and they are just like "oh no big deal, it was just a little earthquake." No big deal? No big deal? The ground, the ground that is supposed to be totally stable, MOVED! Crazy! Anyway, I was not happy about it at all, and I laid under the table for like an hour afterwards. Nothing else crazy has happened since, so I guess its okay. I figured I better tell all of you out there about it though, just in case you are thinking of coming to visit or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment