About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Friday, March 07, 2008

My friends came to see me

This has been such a fun couple of days. On Tuesday, my friend Julie came to see me, and we took a walk. Then, on Wednesday my friend Trevor came to see me. He even spent the night. I got to play fetch in the house, which is always like my most favorite, and my dad never lets me do it... he is so mean. Anyway, sorry, I got a little distracted. So, then, I thought that was so super cool, until I saw him packing up his stuff to leave on Thursday. He tried to pet me and be all nice and stuff, but whatever I saw through it. So, then, I just totally shunned him, and I was sad all day. But then, that night, my mom was supposed to be out late, and she totally came home earlier than I thought, and even better, David and Julie came over! It was so fun. They gave me pizza and everything.

OMG, I can't believe I totally forgot to mention this.... I played (or tried to) with a broken dog last Sunday. My mom took me to work, which was fun except for all the sliding on the slick floors. After that, we went over to meet a new puppy. I was super excited, but then the puppy just didn't play. It was cute and all but it didn't want to play. And then, that made me not want to play, and it became a whole thing. Anyway, I think that thing was broken!

Okay, time to go outside... gotta get my evening walk on.

No comments:

Post a Comment