About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mom's friends are such a pain

So, for the last few days, my mom has been spending more time at home than usual. She says it is Spring Break (whatever that is) and so she can work from home more. It's nice to have her home all, and I don't mean to complain, but she is still on the computer all the time. I deal with it by laying next to her and sticking my tail on her computer. That way she kind of has to move it to reach certain keys, and that reminds her of me. I am so nice to her the way I make sure she always thinks of me... I know it makes her happy. Anyway, we have a really good system going, but every so often, she won't be talking to anyone or anything, and all of a sudden she will laugh out loud, and that shakes my couch which shakes me, and then I have to huff at her and go to my bed or to another couch. I have been trying to figure out what the heck is going on. Finally, today, it hit me! She isn't always working on that darned laptop. Sometimes, she is talking but not talking... she is typing to her friends. One in particular, this Dourish character is always making her laugh and disrupting me and my slumber. Doesn't he know how important sleeping ALL the time is to me? Well, whenever I meet him, if I can remember that far into the future, I am totally going to bite him!
....
....
....
Sorry, got distracted by my squeaky bunny...

hmmm... what was I talking about?


Oh well, I guess it wasn't that important... back to sleep for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment