About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

I know I know, as usual I am late in my postings, but I have been kind of freaking out. First, my mom was all crazy for a while. She was home a lot more than usual, but when she was home, all she did was sit at the kitchen table with her laptop and piles of books around her and sometimes get up to cook or eat. Then, she was gone a lot, in and out of the house every few days. Then, as if that wasn't bad enough, both my parents were gone for like a week! It was fun, because I got to hang out with Brodie first and then Ansley, but still, they left me for a long time. When they got back, they started packing up stuff in the house. At first, I was psyched, because I thought I was going to get to see Noni. But then, they just started piling up these boxes, and every day I would go to get something or lay on something and it would be gone. Plus, my mom started being gone a lot again. Everything finally seemed to be under control, but then all my family showed up, Noni and Pop, Ali and Anna (I like her a lot... she's my size!), Jessica, Jon, Marshall and Sharon, HB and Bev, and also a lot of our friends too.... I hadn't seen a lot of them in a LONG time! So, that was crazy, and I was glad to see them, but I was glad when they were gone too. Whew! They really cut into my sleeping time. Anyway, now, the house is all empty, and I am so confused about what's going on. My dad takes me to Ansley's house every couple of days for the whole day. So, that's fun, but I sure wish I knew where all our stuff went.

No comments:

Post a Comment