About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Friday, August 31, 2007

Nonnie's Here!

Yay! Nonnie is here. She got here last night, which was awesome, because I really had to go number two, and it had been raining all day, but then she took me out, and it was dry, and I got to go. Also, she gave me eggs this morning and pets me and takes care of me. I thought she didn't love me anymore, because usually she wakes up really early and pets me. This morning, I laid outside her door and whimpered a little for a while, and she didn't come out. Eventually, my mom took me out and then Nonnie woke up. Thats when I got my eggs and my love. I always get the best treatment when she's around. I hope she stays for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment