About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I think my friend Sierra just wrote me a comment... she's so silly. I miss her! I heard I am going to go to Austin next weekend, and I was all excited, because last time Sierra disapeared for a long time, that is where she went, but my mom just told me that she's not in Austin anymore. What is that about? She never calls, she never writes (well, except for blog comments).... it is just so sad. I wish I would get to see her soon.

Okay, so to the main point of this post.... I wanted to show you guys the crazy pictures from after my surgery!
























Here I am looking sad, and also there is my side where they took out the lump and me and my dad with my racing hoof :)

I am all better now, but my fur still grows a little funny. bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment