About Me

My photo
Irvine, CA, United States
I'm a dog... a super sweet friendly one who can type :)

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Why is everything always breaking?

It is just so crazy how everything in my house keeps breaking. I got to go for a walk the other day out at the dog park I love, but then my mom and I had to get a ride home, because something on the car broke. Then, today the refrigerator broke AGAIN. My dad went to buy a bunch of ice, and that's kind of funny to watch. Plus, I just heard them say that my Uncle Pitch is coming to visit me tonight. I LOVE him. He lets me jump up on him and slobber all over him. The only problem is that sometimes when I get too excited, I accidentally head butt him you know where and my parents yell at me. Hopefully that won't happen today. I hate getting yelled at!

No comments:

Post a Comment